UWAL is dedicated to providing as much information to our donors and the community as possible. We have a responsibility to our donors, partners, and the community itself to ensure that the dollars entrusted to us are invested in ways that will produce results for the community, and that we operate efficiently.
- Tax-Exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code as well as corresponding provisions of other applicable state, local or foreign laws or regulations.
- Governance by an active, responsible, and local voluntary governing board that ensures effective governance over the policies and financial resources of the organization.
- Code of Ethics has been developed and adopted for all volunteers and staff that includes provisions for ethical management, publicity, fundraising practices and full and fair disclosure.
- Diversity and Inclusion policies/statements/practices have been adopted to ensure volunteers and staff broadly reflect the diversity of our service area.
- Financial Accountability as demonstrated through an annual financial audit conducted by an independent certified public accountant whose examination complies with generally accepted auditing standards and GAAP.
- Public Reporting and Disclosure each year by annually filing the IRS Form 990 in a timely manner and providing the IRS Form 990 on our website, at our office, or upon request.
- Legal compliance with all applicable local, state and federal operating and reporting requirements (e.g., nondiscrimination, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, USA Patriot Act.)
Registration is officially open for the 2015 #BoBikesBama! Now there’s only one question—Are you ready to ride? https://bobikesbama.com/the-ride/register-to-ride/
If you have any issues completing your registration, please report them to email@example.com. Thank you!
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama and its 3,000 Team Members demonstrated their generosity and compassion for their communities again this year contributing $335,954 to United Ways and local charities across South Central Alabama! Team Members pledged more than $270,000 in support. Team Members give not only dollars but time, sharing their talents with local charities across the River Region. United Ways of Alabama is proud to be HMMA’s chosen partner and looks forward to an outstanding campaign in 2015!
Over the past ten years (2004-2014), HMMA Team Members have contributed $1,508,537 to charitable organizations through the annual United Way Campaign.
Thank you Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama and HMMA Team Members! Your generosity will help so many across Central and South Central Alabama!